Final Reflection Essay

     This semester was unlike no other. I definitely did not see my junior year starting like this. It has been like a roller coaster with a lot of ups and some downs. What made this course different was that we didn't use canvas so I had to get used to making a blog and posting on it. I think what I found most meaningful was that Dr. Preston was so nice and understanding. Unlike some other teachers who would probably get mad if students still did not  have a blog he would stay longer with them to help them make a blog. Dr. Preston really made learning easier and time went by fast. I think that what I am most proud of would probably be my essay on the story Fahrenheit 451. I think I am most proud of it because of how the story connected to the story The Pedestrian and how I reacted to it. It had caught me by surprise when I heard how they connected. It was like a wow moment for me. Something I would do differently would be being consistent with posting on my blog from the beginning. I would also change how much I would procrastinate on posting and checking the course blog. Something I learned and I am glad that I learned this was learning how to create something on the internet. Exploring the internet. In the future you never know when you will need to create something on the internet. I am glad I learned to make my blog and I that I learned something new. Three texts I've read in this course would be "Young Goodman brown", "The Pedestrian", "Fahrenheit 451". Three literary techniques would be symbolism, mood, and simile. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay Fahrenheit 451

Pages from my journal #7