Pages from my journal #8

December 16 JOURNAL TOPIC: ["Back Door Man" by The Doors]
When you leave your house you lock your door.  How do you keep your phone or your computer secure?  How do you keep other people from stealing your data or your identity?

To keep my phone or computer secure i keep them on me. I don't like leaving things behind. I usually have things private like social medias. I don't follow anyone I don't know. 



December 15  JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tune, in honor of my daughter - and my spirit animal, who's not exactly a dinosaur but is AWESOME... "Godzilla" from 2019 movie soundtrack, by Bear McCreary featuring Serj Tankian]
We know that dinosaurs and other sentient species lived on Earth a long time ago and then became extinct. Can you imagine a time when humans are extinct? What might cause this, and what might take our place? Describe in detail.


I think I can what I picture as humans being extinct would be like the earth very very lonely and like the cities looking abandon. 



December 14 This morning my wife gave me a haircut - I haven't been to a barber since the pandemic started - and I feel like a million bucks. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain.


What makes me feel better would be taking long showers. Also getting ready makes me feel better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay Fahrenheit 451

Final Reflection Essay

Pages from my journal #7