Pages from my journal #5

 November18

I think that what makes a good first impression is to honestly be yourself and not try to act different. A good first impression makes a difference on how they see you the very first time they meet you. Main key would be using your manners being polite. Don't be rude or anything like that.



November19

Something I would change right now was changing my sleeping schedule because it is hard for me to wake up at 8:40 everyday for school. Something else I would change would be not really caring about peoples words or their negativity and really ignore them and be me.



November20

I think what makes a person hardcore is when they are rude or have this edge to their personality. I think that what makes a person gentle would be being caring or really nice and having a lot of patience. I think that these qualities can be both innated and learned because you can learn  bad habits by someone you look up to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay Fahrenheit 451

Final Reflection Essay

Pages from my journal #7